- What happens if a user tries to login to a read only domain controller if their password has expired on the read/write domain controller, but there is no connection between the RODC and the regular DC?
- What happens if a user with cached credentials on a RODC attempts to change their password? What if the RODC is no longer connected to the regular network?
- What happens if a user with credentials that are cached on a disconnected RODC goes to corporate, changes their password (because they want to or are forced by policy), and then returns to the site with the disconnected RODC?
- What is the design purpose of having to add a domain controller to the "Cloneable Domain Controller" group before creating a clone?
- What happens if you add a RODC into the "Cloneable Domain Controller" group?
Server 2012 R2 Questions on Read Only Domain Controllers
This is just a placeholder for questions that I've thought of, but for whatever reason haven't gotten around to answering for myself. Feel free to chime in if you know any.